Saturday, March 17, 2012

st. patrick's day subway art {printable}

It's one of the best days of the year (for my kids) today--St. Patrick's day! They can't get enough of the leprechaun that visits each March 17th. All his silly tricks never seem to get old! Green milk, green toilet water, chairs on the table, cupboards and drawers open wide. . . And they are so determined to catch him that I wouldn't be surprised if we ended up with our own little prisoner pet leprechaun this year.


I didn't do a lot of decorating this year (this new baby thing has still got me a little out of whack schedule-wise), so I'm so happy that my friend Lori offered us her St. Patrick's day subway art printable for free! Isn't it cute? I love the little kiss mark over the "i". This is such an easy way to decorate for your St. Paddy's party! Throw it in a frame like I did with her Christmas and Valentine's printables and you've got a great centerpiece starter. But it's only free this week--after that you can find it in her shop. Enjoy! And let me know if any of your leprechaun traps work this year! ;)

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
1 Comment

One Response to “st. patrick's day subway art {printable}”

Lucy | Charm About You said...

what a very naughty leprechaun!! Sounds like you have a lot of fun! Happy St. Patrick's Day :)

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs