Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Q's race to the top game {emotional intelligence}


This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and EQtainment, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia  #Qsracetothetop http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV

One of my family's favorite things to do is play games together! We love it and I love that it really bonds and we have so many great laughs and fun times when we play. I got to try out a really fun game recently called Q's Race to the Top and I am excited to introduce you to this great game company.




EQtainment helps kids practice emotional intelligence through fun and affordable games, storybooks, and video. We hear a lot about emotional intelligence and how important it is for kids to develop! Think of EQ as all the important skills outside of their IQ or academic education, such as self control, motivation, empathy, and social skills. Studies have shown that having a high emotional quotient boosts career success, relationship satisfaction, leadership skills, health, humor, and happiness. It is definitely something I want my kids to learn.


We tried Qs Race to the Top from EQtainment and had so much fun with it! My kids loved it and I felt like they were learning great skills while having a ton of fun. It also comes with a book for the kids to read which is an awesome bonus!


What I love about the game is that there are three categories/colors of cards that the kids get to choose based on what color square they land on. The three categories are based on behavior, social skills, and physical coordination. They get asked to do different tasks or answer questions. It really got my kids thinking about different social situations and what the appropriate response is. It was especially helpful for my almost 5 year old to hear what things he should be thinking of in different situations.

They really had fun with some of the physical challenges. Some of them were even tricky for mom which got the boys really giggling!


I think playing games as a family is such a great way to enjoy quality time together and build strong relationships. It is even better when a company like EQtainment makes games that really focus on great skills for kids and learning experiences that focus on emotional intelligence.


share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}
Add a comment
LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs